Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here We Go!

So... new blog. I had another one before, you know, but I didn't keep it updated much. The reason is simple, though: I only posted what happened to me that I thought interesting, but the truth is that, after I had to go over a few problems, I just don't think that anything that happens to me is interesting anymore. But I digress, this new blog won't be about me, it will be about stuff that I think is interesting that happens to someone else (read, the rest of the world). I'll also use it to post my reviews on whatever I've watched, read, listened to or played, as well as political rants and details on some other stuff I like. What does that mean? That means you can expect posts about:

- Anime
- Manga
- Music
- Video games
- Open Source
- Politics
- Weapons
- And lastly but not less important, amusing stuff I might crash into while exploring the intertubes.

And... that's that, I guess. Oh, I almost forgot, make sure to poke me if you don't hear from me, I might have forgotten about this blog... again...

No comments: